Sunday, June 27, 2010

Minus one week!

I am so psyched! This Sunday July 4th, I'm outta here!

I am pretty packed with a lot of final preparations to take care of, and I am having a little bit of a hard time focusing on the future, especially since I have this final week of clinical practicum and classes to get through.

Here are a few prayer requests:

- I need to get Malaria pills by Friday, so please pray that I can find some and that they're not too expensive.

- I have a lot of schoolwork, client's paperwork and exams to get through this week- please pray for focus and excellence in these, with regard to my level of dedication... i.e., no more senioritis!

- I have been in touch with Tim and Meredith (my hosts) and they announced that they're kicking off a rebirth of a Rehabilitation Ministry in Libreville- and they want me to be a part of that... but I need MUCH vision for this as to what I can offer with my skills in speech-language pathology.

No comments:

Post a Comment